మర్రి చన్నా రెడ్డి ఫౌండేషన్కు అంకితం చేయబడిన ఈ సైట్కు స్వాగతం మరియు క్రింది url: www.mcrf.inలో యాక్సెస్ చేయవచ్చు. దయచేసి ఈ సైట్ వినియోగాన్ని నియంత్రించే క్రింది ఉపయోగ నిబంధనలను జాగ్రత్తగా చదవండి. ఈ సైట్ యొక్క మీ నిరంతర ఉపయోగం, ఈ ఉపయోగ నిబంధనలను ఆమోదించడానికి సూచించిన సమ్మతిగా పరిగణించబడుతుంది. ఒకవేళ మీరు ఇక్కడ పేర్కొన్న ఏవైనా నిబంధనలతో ఏకీభవించనట్లయితే, ఈ సైట్ని ఉపయోగించవద్దు. మర్రి చన్నా రెడ్డి ఫౌండేషన్ ఈ ఉపయోగ నిబంధనలను ఎప్పటికప్పుడు సవరించే మరియు నవీకరించే హక్కును కలిగి ఉంది.
2. Access to site: This site is accessible only to people who are of the age 18 years or above and have available a valid e-mail address. In case of minors, prior authorisation of parents is required. For the purpose of sharing experience/opinions: user accepts that the data/information/contents of the blogs submitted by them to us and that is stored in our information system is accurate and acts as proof of users identity. Further all information and comments given by the user shall be deemed to be their own views/opinions and are given by them solely at their own will and accord and Marri Channa Reddy Foundation takes no responsibility as to the individual views expressed on this site by the user.
3. Intellectual property rights: (IP) Marri Channa Reddy Foundation hereby grants to the user, the right to use the services in accordance with these terms, and for no other purpose. Please note that all elements contained on this website including all individual articles, columns and other elements making up the services including but not limited to designs, images, marks, text, videos or any other element are protected by intellectual property rights, international treaty provisions and/or other proprietary rights under the laws of india and are copyrighted work solely owned by Marri Channa Reddy Foundation and/ or its suppliers. The development of this site represents a significant investment and work in common on the part of our teams. For this reason, except as expressly stipulated herein, we have not granted you any right other than that of access to the site for your strictly personal and private use. All use, reproduction or representation of the site (in whole or in part) or of the elements which comprise it, on any media whatsoever, for other purposes, including, but not limited to, commercial purposes, is not authorized. By using this site you agree to abide by all applicable laws as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions as applicable from time to time. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation or any other third party shall be entitled to obtain equitable relief for any violation of their IP, over and above all other remedies available to it to protect its interests therein. Violators will be liable to be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the relevant law. The services are licensed to the user for accessing the website and are not sold to the user. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation owns the services, its applications, proprietary rights and trademarks on the website.
4. Use of the site: In the first place, we would like to remind you that use of the site implies that you have the necessary hardware and software resources for use of the internet available with yourself. Furthermore, we would like to remind you that the internet does not allow the guarantying of the security, availability and integrity of data transmissions, accordingly we cannot be held liable in the event of errors, omissions, deletions, delays, faults (including, but not limited to, by the actions of viruses), of the lines of communication, the hardware and the software which is not under our control or in the event of non-authorized use or possible degradation of the content published on this site.
5. General obligations of the user: We defend the values of toleration and of respect of the rights of others. This is the reason that this site may not be used as a vehicle for racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, obscene or illicit proposals.
6. In using this site, you agree not to: Distribute injurious, defamatory, non-authorized, malicious content, infringing on privacy or image rights, inciting violence, racial or ethnic hatred; use the site for political, promotional or proselytizing purposes; publish promotional or advertising content; divert the discussion space from its intended purposes, including, but not limited to, using it as a dating service; distribute information or content capable of upsetting the sensibilities of the young; conduct illegal activities, including, but not limited to, infringing on the rights as to software, marks, photographs, images, text, video etc. We would like to stress that you must hold all rights and/or authorizations with respect to any applicable content that is in line with the purpose of this site which you wish to publish on this site. In this regard, we recommend not publishing content (in particular photographs) showing recent architectural items, advertising creations, third party intellectual property rights
7. Specific stipulations for certain segments: Various segments may be made available to you on this site: downloadable content, online applications, user content, discussion space, etc. (the “segments “).
9. Share your opinions/experiences: We may make available on this site a space permitting you to communicate with other users (the ” share your opinions/ experiences”). The discussion space must be used in conformity with the applicable law in force, accepted standards of morality, the principles set forth herein and in compliance with the rights of others. Any information and comments or views given by you or any blogger in relation to any health condition, personal data, individuals, issues or any information whatsoever, are your own views/opinions and are given by you solely at your own will and accord and under the capacity of an independent viewer/blogger and the company takes no responsibility as to the individual views expressed on this site by the user. All rights/liabilities with respect to the particular comments/views will lie with the particular user only and not with the company. Company under no circumstances shall be held responsible for any views expressed by the users on the site. Company assures to take all reasonable steps to filter the comments based on standards of morality and principles set forth under these T&C. However, in case of any views/comments which appears contrary to the applicable law in force and/or to accepted standards of morality and/or the principles set forth herein and/or which infringes on the rights of others, please inform us at the following address : https://krh.wbl.mybluehostin.me/mcrf/contact/
11. Access restriction/fees: Marri Channa Reddy Foundation reserves the right to deny, in its sole discretion, any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice or justification. Further Marri Channa Reddy Foundation reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to any services provided by it. It shall put up a notice to this effect with necessary details at the relevant point of time.
12. Limits on personal and non-commercial use: The user expressly agrees to use the services strictly for personal purpose. the user shall not recompile, disassemble, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, tools or services accessed from this website. the user may not rent, lease, sell, sublicense, lend or in any manner allow any other party to use the services, with or without consideration.
13. Privacy: The user represents that he/she is aware that in the process of subscribing to the services or parts of it, Marri Channa Reddy Foundation may obtain information relating to the user, including that of a confidential nature. This information will be used by Marri Channa Reddy Foundation for its internal purposes and will be kept confidential. Notwithstanding anything contained above, Marri Channa Reddy Foundation reserves the right to disclose personal information where it believes in good faith that such disclosure is required by law, to perform necessary credit checks or collect or report debts owed to Marri Channa Reddy Foundation, to protect Marri Channa Reddy Foundation’s rights or property or for other bonafide uses. The user agrees and warrants that all information that Marri Channa Reddy Foundation may possess or may obtain pursuant to the use of services has been possessed or obtained with the permission of the user.
15. Indemnification: The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Marri Channa Reddy Foundation, its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents or any third party from and against any cause of action, claim or demand, including without limitation any reasonable legal, accounting or other professional fees, brought by or on the user’s behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by/on account of a third party due to or arising out of user’s use of this website, the services contained herein, the violation of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
16. Disclaimer of warranties: Marri Channa Reddy Foundation warrants that it does not provide any professional financial advice on this website. The user warrants that it shall obtain independent advice before making any financial or other decision based on the services provided through this website. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory pertaining to the services provided by it including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, data accuracy and completeness and any warranties relating to viruses and non-infringement in the services and provision of services free from disruption or interruption. The services should not be construed to be an advertisement for solicitation for donations for non-governmental organizations or other charitable organizations listed in this website. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation shall not be responsible for any loss or liability incurred to the user as a consequence of his/her or any other person on his behalf taking any financial, investment or other decisions based on the information, research reports, analysis, etc., provided on the website or by usage of the website. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation shall also not be liable for errors, omissions or typographical errors, disruption delay, interruption, failure, deletion or defect of/in the services provided by it. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation warrants that the content, information or any activity conducted on this site is in accordance with all the applicable laws and regulations. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any third party, as a consequence of the failure of its equipment, how so ever defined, or that of internet services provider, user or any third party to function in such manner as is reasonably expected of such equipment. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation shall not be responsible for any downtime of such equipment. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied that the research, development, marketing, distribution, use or provision of the services will not infringe any patent, copyright or other right of any third party.
18. Submissions: User agrees as a condition of viewing, that any communication between user and website is deemed as submission. All submissions, including any data, queries, feedback, ideas, comments or suggestions shall become the exclusive property of Marri Channa Reddy Foundation or its affiliates and may be used, without further permission, for commercial or non-commercial use without additional consideration of any kind to the user.
19. Monitoring: We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website(s) and/or the services. We may investigate any reported violation of these conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials on the website(s) and/or the services).
20. NGO listing: Marri Channa Reddy Foundation reserves the right to list, deny listing, or delist any NGO from the website. Submission of documents by an NGO does not in itself guarantee automatic listing. Marri Channa Reddy Foundation shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to any other NGO or any third party, as a consequence of listing, denying listing, or delisting of any ngo.