At Marri Channa Reddy Foundation (hereinafter referred to as “foundation”), we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protect your personal data. The Foundation includes all the initiatives of the Foundation. This privacy notice sets out the way in which we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your personal data when you use our website or other digital platforms.
You are advised to carefully read the privacy notice before using this website.
Please note that our website and other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites/digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website/digital platform that you visit from our website.
Information gathering and use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
- Sign up to our campaign
- Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it to us.
Use of personal information
We use the information you give us in the following ways
- To email you with news and information about the Foundation and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website or joining our efforts.
Privacy of our email lists
- Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaign engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by the Foundation when you use our website. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you may want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
Security & protection of data
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External web services
- We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use youtube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
Contact us సంప్రదించండి: