There are many compounding issues that challenge the meaningful youth employment opportunity and system in India. Poor basic education, sparse knowledge of career pathways and less leveraging to available opportunities, limited social networks, insufficient funds to apply for opportunities, unattractive labor laws and unattractive & unrealistic workplace expectations.
- Skill the unemployed youth for gainful employment opportunities
- Support SC/ST/Minorities and economically backward youth
- Especially youth from urban slums and small towns
- Encourage and support young entrepreneurs
- No youth should remain without a job