Marri Channa Reddy Foundation (MCRF) was established in 2012 to realize the vision of Late Dr. Marri Channa Reddy, an extraordinary statesman, visionary of par excellence, former Governor of and Chief Minister of combined Andhra Pradesh. The foundation was started by a group of Entrepreneurs, Technocrat’s, Scientists and Businessmen and Progressive farmers. The foundation has been untiringly working towards providing necessary living opportunities and engaging tools to the Farmers, Underprivileged Youth, Women, and needy rural folks to improve the overall quality of life, and transform them into a strong valuable workforce in the nation building.
Key focus areas of the foundation are:
- Improving livelihood of the farmers through MCRF flagship program the `FARMERS CONNECT’
- Rural Youth Employment and Skill development (RYES)
- Addressing Climate Change and Renewable Energy (CCRE)
- Developing Women Entrepreneurship and Self Help Groups (DWE)
- Creating sufficient Business Opportunities to unemployed rural Youth (CBOY)
- Identify breakthrough strategies that will change the trajectory of greenhouse gas emissions.