The Marri Channa Reddy Foundation takes a holistic view of how climate change impacts the environment, cities, humans, while also improving the lives and livelihoods. As the world becomes warmer because of carbondioxide emissions it is having dire consequences on the global climate. Hence it is paramount to take up measures in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and to stabilize our climate. In partnership with other funders, and renewable energy companies we are investing in developing mitigation strategies that will bring in the visible difference.
- Promote the clean power alternatives that reduce reliance on coal.
- Increase energy efficiency across all sectors.
- Advocating afforestation and sustainable agricultural practices.
- Invest in green energy to address environment damage and climate change
- Promote renewable energy across transport, homes and establishments
- Drive awareness on the pressing need for embracing of energy efficient systems
- Campaign for deforestation and restoration of green spaces in cities
MCR Foundation supports organizations by working and supporting them on policies and projects that expedite transition to clean energy. The transition from using conventional source of energies to Solar and Wind energy shall reduce emissions of potent greenhouse gases beyond carbon dioxide alone, including black carbon, hydrofluorocarbons and increase energy efficiency.